- Hello! I’m Hana and I’m a Student Doula working in London under Kate Woods’, of Conscious Birthing, mentorship. I’m here to support families in having positive, empowered experiences so that they can raise a generation of loving and connected humans.
- I have always been of service to the people in my life and through my own self-work, have come to remember that my values are love, connection and openness; my purpose is to bring people together.
- As the last few years of listening to birth stories, watching birth videos and reading books on birthwork have shown me, I am called to live out my values in the birth room and with families - perhaps unsurprisingly as a Cancer born on a Mo(o)nday! My Jordanian Grandmother was also the village ‘daya’ (doula/midwife) - this work is in my ancestry.
- Some things to know about me:
* I’m Jordanian and English
* I love food (cooking it and eating it)
- * Yes to intersectional feminism
- * I trust the process of labour + birth
- * My work is trauma informed
- * I believe supporting families has revolutionary power
- * My values are love, connection and openness.
- If you feel called to connect, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to speak with you.
Areas covered include